Benefits of Effective Press Release (PR) Coverage
The commercial benefits from editorial coverage in key trade magazines and websites can be substantial. Companies who send out press releases and contribute to feature articles gain from this highly credible communications medium. The powerful influence of professional and impartial editorial coverage should not be underestimated. Regular press coverage successfully obtained during a year can generate tens of thousands of UK£ (€ or US$) of targeted publicity and new sales.
Securing PR coverage at the right time can boost the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, raise awareness globally of a new product or service and can drive more visitors to your exhibition stand.
PR Services Offered
OB2B Industrial Marketing & PR provides a comprehensive range of news and feature article writing and press release circulation related services covering:
- Feature articles, application story case studies and ‘News’ press releases, including: research, writing, editing, proofing and final circulation to target website and trade print publications.
- Media searching to develop a customised PR database of B2B trade print and web based publications for your key target market sectors and geographic regions globally.
- Follow up after press releases have been issued of requests for ‘paid’ PR entry inclusions (required by certain magazines), including negotiating on your behalf where applicable a combined e-newsletter and/or website deal to maximize media coverage.
- Reviewing of editorial feature article plans and exhibition previews in media packs of target publications for possible PR opportunities for your business.
- For companies looking to regularly send out press releases, typically 2-3 per quarter, then we can create for clients a rolling six month PR plan, updated at quarterly review meetings.
The full range of PR services offered can be tailored to suit the needs of individual companies.
Please contact us by phone or email for an initial consultation to discuss your publicity needs.
Harness the power of effective press release publicity. Watch the video to find out how.
Proven Track Record of Successful PR Coverage Globally for Clients
As the key PR writer in the business, Nigel O’Dea has a well-established track record for writing interesting and engaging feature articles and ‘News’ press releases. He has now had well over 300 press releases successfully published globally in key trade magazines, on websites and in e-newsletters for a variety of companies based all over the world including: UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain, the Middle East, India, China, the USA, Canada and Australia.
Nigel’s expertise in the area of industrial PR has been acknowledged by several leading trade magazine editors. He was invited to be a guest blogger on the topic of ‘The importance of good editorial coverage’ by the editor of Reinforced Plastics. To read his blog please follow this LINK
Click on the links below to read a few of the press releases which have been recently published on key trade websites for OB2B Industrial Marketing & PR clients: